Tuesday 21 January 2014

Featured Artist : Charmaine Flannery

Each month at Sweet Pea Stamps we showcase the work of one of our fabulous artists and this month it's the turn of Charmaine Flannery. For my creation this week I chose to work with her Blue Mermaid digi stamp:
 
 
I coloured the image using Prismacolor pencils and added some white Perlen Pen to the bubbles:
 
 
 
I decorated my card with patterned paper and used a gold marker to edge the paper and the image. I attached the image using foam tape and layering it over a decorative doily.
 
 
I finished off the card with lots of pretty blossoms and some flourishes dotted with the Perlen Pen.
 
 
You can find all Charmaine's gorgeous stamps in the Sweet Pea Stamps store, in both red rubber and digi format.
 

1 comment:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

This is stunning Ali. Love the colours you have used. They work so well together. Love the Perlen pens now that you recommended last year - only one problem - I want them all!!! Best wishes, Kym xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...