Tuesday 28 January 2014

Amelia

Helena Reis is one of the newer additions to the fabulous range of artists whose stamps you can buy from Sweet Pea Stamps and I love her cute yet quirky style. This week I chose to work with one of her recent releases, this adorable stamp called Amelia:
 
 
I coloured the image with my Promarkers and added a couple of highlights here and there with a white gel pen. The oval frame of the image makes it perfect to cut out ready for use on a card.
 
 
I decorated my card with patterned papers in pretty pastel colours and added some lengths of ribbon and lace and some die-cut leafy flourishes:
 
 
To finish I dotted a border with a pearl white Perlen Pen.
 
 
All of Helena's lovely stamps are available in red rubber or digi format from the Sweet Pea Stamps store.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...