Tuesday 31 December 2013

White on White

For my Sweet Pea Stamps creation this week I decided to keep things simple with a technique I love - white on white. I used Karen Middleton's Free Love digi stamp:
 
 
I love doing white on white cards, they are so striking and effective. :) I coloured the digi stamp in pale colours, using my Promarkers, and giving her some pretty pink hair:
 
 
To add texture and interest to the card, I embossed a square of cardstock using a pretty Anna Griffin embossing folder:
 

I die-cut my coloured image using a decorative frame and attached it using foam tape and to finish I added some layered flowers cut with my Cameo, with a white pearlised centre:
 
 
This lovely stamp is available in red rubber or digi format from the Sweet Pea Stamps store.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...