Tuesday 3 December 2013

Milly's Walk

This week for Sweet Pea Stamps I have been creating with one of Elisabeth Bell's gorgeous rubber stamps... this one is called Milly's Walk:
 
 
I love Elisabeth's cute little images and this one is no exception. I coloured the image with my Promarkers in pastel colours:
 
 
I used some pretty vintagey papers in pastel colours and added detail with some faux-stitching and a punched border.  I finished things off with a chipboard sentiment and some flowers...
 
 
....and some pretty chipboard pennants:
 
 
This and Elisabeth's other lovely stamps are available in red rubber format only from the Sweet Pea Stamps store.
 

1 comment:

Debbie Adams said...

Oh my gosh. This is the cutes image I've seen in a while. I love this, plus I am a little more bias cause I have 4 daughters and maybe a granddaughter on the way. :D I gotta get this one. :D
Love the design, papers, and just plan cute. :D
Your OSAAT teamie sis
Deborah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...