Friday 16 August 2013

Tear it to pieces...

Time for a new challenge at Sweet Pea Stampers and the theme is "tear it to pieces"... in other words, show some torn edges on your creation.
 
 
I used Joanne Schempp's Ice Ice Baby digi stamp and coloured her with my Promarkers in pale, wintery shades:
 
 
I added touches of glitter to the moon and stars with Stickles and also added a few tiny star-shaped crystal gems:
 
 
I used pretty papers in shades of pink and blue and tore and curled the edges. I added a pretty layered flower and a decorative pin...
 
 
...and some gemstones:
 
 
The challenge runs for 2 weeks and you don't need to use a Sweet Pea Stamps image to enter, though of course we'd love it if you do.
 
I'm entering this card into a couple of challenges:
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Really Beautiful Ali xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Ali, what a gorgeous card. I love your beautiful image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Loopylou. said...

oh my gosh and golly this is just stunning ali and the sparklies look amazing, I just love it.
thank you so much for playing along with us over on the PFP challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

coops said...

Stunning card Ali.The image is really beautiful and i love your soft and pretty colours :D
Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...