Thursday 20 December 2012

Winged Things

I had a quick play today and made a cute little ATC using one of my Stampotique stamps:
 
 
I made the background using Distress Stains and stamped the Smile image onto the background, then stamped him again onto white card and coloured him with Distress Markers before attaching him to the background, over the stamped image.
 
I stamped him twice again onto white card and coloured in the hearts and cut them out, attaching one over the coloured image using a foam pad. I attached the second heart, again using a foam pad, to the background and added some wings which I drew onto white card (coloured with Distress Stains) and cut out.
 
 
To finish, I hand-wrote the wording, cut them out and attached to the background and doodled a border with black fineliner and white gel pen.
 
I'm entering this ATC into the Wings challenge at the Stampotique Designer's Blog. :)
 

3 comments:

MiniOwner said...

Just brillaint! He is so cute.
Sue x

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful background love the colors of it. Good luck on the guest design spot.

Basement Stamper said...

Ali: I can't find an e-mail address to contact you at, could you send me an e-mail at khowardga@gmail.com? Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...