Thursday 6 December 2012

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

It really is. I had to defrost my car again this morning, and had to break out the hat and gloves for the school run!
 
So the frosty colours on this card are quite appropriate!
 
 
I used one of Rick St Dennis's fabulous images - this one is called Brigitte. I coloured her in shivery shades of blue and decided she looked so fabulous that I wanted to keep the card quite clean and simple so as not to overpower her.
 
So I simply spritzed Perfect Pearls spray over a swirly snowflake mask and cut a snowflake flourish with my Cameo and layered that behind the image. I handwrote the greeting.
 
 
I'm entering this card into the Twisted Holidaze challenge at Sparkle and Glitter The Rick St Dennis Challenge blog and also into the following challenges:
Crafts and Me Challenges - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky Challenges - Non-Traditional Christmas
Fresh Brewed Designs - Christmas
Inky Impressions - Snow or Winter
Paper Pretties - Christmas Inspired

8 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Ali. I love all that sparkles on your paper. You know, i am glitter Girl??? lol. Thanks for playing with us at RSD Challenge Blog.
Hugs Nat

Desire Fourie said...

Ali this is just beautiful. Love the colours and all the little finishing touches. Wishing you a wonderful Thursday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Miranda said...

absolutely adorable card, fantastic
thanks for joining our challenge this week
hugs
Miranda
Sparkle and Glitter DT

Hazel (Didos) said...

Great creation, love all the glitter on the card. Thanks for playing on Sparkle and Glitter with Rick, Love Hazelxo

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I love how you colored her hair.

Pat said...

Super non-trad card, great image and sentiment. Thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Love this gorgeous CAS card. The image really does steal the show. Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkle & Glitter with RSD

~Lady B~ said...

Gorgeous card! I love your coloring and the flourish and glitter add to the glamour of your card! Thanks for sharing with us over at Sparkle and Glitter with RSD :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...