Wednesday 14 November 2012

WOYWW 180

Yup, it's Wednesday again (seriously, where are the days going?!!) and time to join crafters around the world on the biggest - and nosiest! :D - blog hop there is. :)
 
 
My desk today is the usual mess, lots of debris of recent crafting (much of which I can't share just yet), and a pile of digi stamps I've been colouring in. Now that the nights are longer and the weather colder I am finding it harder and harder to prise myself off the sofa of an evening and get into the craft room. So as a compromise I often take my boxes of Promarkers and a sheet or two of printed digi stamps into the lounge with me and I sit and colour as I watch tv. :)
 
However, I really am going to have to get into the craft room later this week and do some seeeeeerious tidying and reorganising. Cos somewhere amongst all this chaos:
 
 
I need to clear space to set up this! :)
 
 
As mentioned in a previous post, my awesomely wonderful hubby got me a Silhouette Cameo for my birthday. :D I've been hankering after one for a while but hadn't mentioned anything to (completely non-crafty) hubby, but bless him he took it upon himself to do some research into crafting kit and decided that the Cameo is a machine I haven't got and that I'd probably like.
 
Did I pick a good 'un or what? :D
 
The problem's gonna be having both the printer and the Cameo on the desk within cable-length of the computer tower. Am thinking I might move the two screens further to the right (assuming their cables will reach that far!!) and pop the Cameo alongside the printer.
 
Ah decisions, decisions.
 
Thanks for stopping by my desk, hope you have an enjoyable Wednesday!
 

19 comments:

Joynana said...

You really did get a good one. Way to go. I have heard about this machine, but I have no room for anything new. That is my story and I am sticking to it. let me know how you like it. #22

Spyder said...

Yes you did! get a good one...mines good too, actually most crafty ladies have lovely hubbys! Lucky you!! Have great week, thanks for my snoop!! Happy wOyWw
((Lyn)) hugs! #21

trisha too said...

What a thoughtful gift from your dh--you definitely picked a good one, yes!

:)trisha
#41-ish this week

peggy aplSEEDS said...

oh wow, what a wonderful reason to tidy up! your hubby is wonderful, tell him your blog friends said so! happy WOYWW!
thank you for sharing!
hugs,#12
peggy aplSEEDS

okienurse said...

He is a keeper Ali to take it upon himself to research it out and come up with that! Definitely will need to clear a spot so you can use it! Thanks for sharing and have a great week. Vickie #63

MiniOwner said...

Happy birthday, Ali. You are going to enjoy your new machine, I can tell! What a lovely husband you have. Happy Wednesday. :o)
Sue x (MiniOnwer @85)

Helen said...

What a great hubby, and a fab present! Hope you find somewhere to store/use it in your craft room - it looks a tad busy!! Helen, 3

House of Bears said...

What a great present, our friend has one and loves it, it's so versatile. Love the desk shots, have fun tidying.

The bears@#93 this week

Jaki Morris said...

OMG what a desk!!
What a husband
What a birthday present

You are a lucky lady indeed.
Gawd knows what my husband is buying me for mine!

Take care
Jakix #86

Words and Pictures said...

Wow... now that probably is worth tidying up for! Wonderful creative chaos, but yes, some of it's going to have to get out of the way!! Have a great time playing with your new toy, and happy WOYWW!
Alison x
#4

Unknown said...

Hi Ali - there is nothing like a new toy to spur on a try up session you have been putting off! Have fun playing with your new gem -oh and making more creative chaos of course - it is a sign of the fun we have after all. Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 30

Tertia said...

Your DH is most definately a keeper! You are a very lucky girl.
Happy WOYWW
Tertia #40

Caro said...

What a fantastic hubby! Well done him! I love your desk as well...two computer screens, but the keyboard all but covered in crafting stuff! Fantastic. Wish I had that space...mind you, if I did I am sure it would be a complete tip! Thanks for sharing. Caro #89

Louise B said...

Great present from your hubby and hope tidying your desk doesn't give you a headache.

Unknown said...

your desk feels like home...on;y mine does not have a C.S waiting for me....tell your hubby that he gets a 10 from me!!

Nan G said...

Wow all sorts of stuff going on there! What a great gift for sure. You'll have to keep us posted how you like. I've gone wireless..no more trying to stretch computer cords! Good luck tidying and have fun with the new toy! Nan 103

Andrea said...

OMG what a desk!!!.... I could spend ages just looking at your pics to see what I can spot your colouring looks ace and then I saw the cameo you are very lucky enjoy im sure your creations will be fab,have a wonderful week I loved my visit and will be back for more x #60

fairy thoughts said...

hey that is one seriously messy desk..... love it. not sure what a cameo machine is but it looks good and you seem'pleased' so it miust be good.
thanks for sharing
janet #26

Elizabeth said...

For the serious snooper like me your desk is perfect - tons to rummage through :) Lucky you, perfect hubby and a Cameo too! Have you thought of fitting a wide shelf above the tower for Cameo and printer - would save you moving all your vital crafting stuff :)) Have a great weekend. Elizabeth x #43

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...