Wednesday 28 November 2012

Sassy Suki

Today is Digi Wednesday at the Sweet Pea Stamps blog, with members of the Digi Design Team sharing creations made using some of Sweet Pea's gorgeous digital stamps.
 
For my card, I used this gorgeous image by Joanne Schempp called Suki:
 
 
I love this image... with her long flowing locks and the sassy/sultry way she's looking over her shoulder. She's fabulous! :)
 
I decided to give her flame red hair to go with the twinkle in her eye. I coloured her with Promarkers and painted the background with Distress Inks.
 
 
I framed her with a an embossed frame (a Marianne Creatables die) in blue cardstock to match her blue eyes and her tattoo and made an easel card, decorating the panels with white cardstock which I ran through an embossing folder before inking the edges with Distress Ink.
 
I finished things off with leaf sprays die-cut from blue card, paper flowers (edged with Distress Ink), a crystal stem and a length of blue chiffon ribbon.
 
 
And just to highlight the sassy sparkle in Suki's eyes, I gave her a touch of sparkly eye shadow. :)
 
 
This stamp is available in digi format from the Sweet Pea Stamps store... and don't forget there's still some fantastic sale offers on! :)

 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...