Friday 30 November 2012

Pretty in Pink.... and Blue!

Quick post cos it's waaaaay late and I really must go to bed!
 
Here's a sweet card I made for the Anything Goes challenge at the Dilly Beans Designers and Friday Challenges blog.
 
 
I used this gorgeous Dilly Beans image called Emily Framed and coloured her with my Promarkers in shades of pink and blue and added highlights with a white gel pen.
 
 
I covered my card with pale pink paper matted onto blue card, added a couple of lengths of ribbon and finished things off with a gorgeous intricate flourish - cut with my new Cameo! :D
 
 
Isn't she pretty? I love the contrast of the pastel blues and pinks.
 


1 comment:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oooooh - so pretty! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...