Friday, 16 November 2012

Contemporary Christmas

In all the flurry of Christmas crafting, a gal can start to get a bit fed up of the old traditional Christmas colours of red, green and gold.
So how about something a bit different?
How about a Christmas card in fresh, contemporary colours... white, and purple and turquoise?
That's what I decided to make for my latest project for the Creative Craft World Christmas Countdown:
I love love love the freshness of these colours and purple and turquoise go together so well. I kept this card simple and bold with a white embossed background...
...a simple die-cut topper of white card and purople patterned paper, with a turquoise stamped sentiment layered over the top, and delicate mini blossoms with gem centres:
Hope your like my "contemporary" Christmas card. Don't forget to stop by the Creative Craft World blog again tomorrow for another Christmas Countdown project.


MiniOwner said...

Oh Ali that's gorgeous! I'm starting my mum off with card making on Tuesday and this is a perfect card for her to have a go at - thank you. :o)
Sue x

susibee said...

I love your colour scheme, perfect for something a bit different.

Lou said...

That's gorgeous Ali and love the non traditional colours you have used :)

Lou x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Ali,love those colours together...breath of fresh air!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...