Tuesday 3 July 2012

Happy Birthday Yasmin!

It was my cousin's birthday... erm... yesterday! Whoops! Am ashamed to say with everything that's been going on here I completely forgot to make and send a card, until today! So this will be a little late getting there, but it's the thought that counts, right? ;)


The image is a Stitchy Bear digi stamp and the papers and ribbon were recent freebies with a craft magazine. I also had a play with the second of the new Memory Box dies I recently picked up. :)

I'm entering this card for the Passion for Promarkers challenge (ice cream/cupcakes) and the One Stitch At A Time challenge (use a digi).

Happy Birthday, Yas! Sorry it's late....

2 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Gorgeous - she will love it :)

Choccy said...

I am sure you cousin will love this card its gorgeous ! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'Use a Digi' challenge.. Good Luck ! Hope to see you back next week :O)
Choccy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...