Sunday 29 January 2012

Simple Recipes

Wow, two posts from me in one day! I'm on a roll! :lol:

I'm also taking part in the Simple Recipes monthly challenge over at UKS and have made this LO for the January challenge:

The challenge inspiration included a delicious hot pink and chocolate colour scheme and also challenged us to use up some stash so I dug out these pink and chocolate papers that I've had sitting around in my stash for, like, forever! :lol:

I spritzed Worn Leather Dylusions spray through a 12x12 mask for the background and then layered my papers and photo and did a bit of stitching (with Bazzill In-Stitchz thread), including stitching on a piece of chocolate coloured lace. I added flowers and chipboard elements and hand-wrote the journalling.

This was a great challenge. Can't wait to see what February's challenge brings.

1 comment:

fatmonica said...

What a fantastic photo!It's a great alyout.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...