Tuesday 31 January 2012

Digi and Paper

I've been at the scrapbooking again - both digi-scrapping and traditional paper scrapping.

Both of these LOs were inspired by/created for challenges over at UKS.

The first was a digi page done for the weekly challenge:

The details of this challenge were to use the colours purple and turquoise, to make a LO about yourself and to use butterflies and/or journalling about change, growth or freedom. As soon as I saw this challenge, I knew I had *the* perfect digi kit for both the colours and the butterflies - April Morning from PeppermintCreative.

The paper LO I did was for Shimelle's & Now For Something Completely Different class/challenge:

This was a fab challenge and I loved following Shimelle's step by step photos to see how she created it. It was a lot of fun interpreting the instructions using my own stash and ideas and I'm really pleased with the resulting page.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layouts! Specially love the wheel of colour of the secone layout!
hugs
Zahreen
xx

Sarah Louise said...

Great LO's Ali. Just look how cute the girls are playing together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...