Wednesday 2 November 2011

WOYWW - 2 November 2011

November already? How did that happen? Eesh. I'd better start thinking about christmas presents... and Mia's birthday too!

And I suppose I'd better think about making some christmas cards too.

But for now there's no sign of christmas on my desk:

The mess is encroaching once again... fuelled by a bit of a frantic crafting session week before last (I spent most of last week away from home visiting family so no crafting got done for a while). Tidying is desperately needed, as ever, and I will get around to it one of these days... honest! ;)

Amongst all the mess is a little notecard I made yesterday to send out with a parcel. Would love to tell you more but it's sooper-sekrit! Tee hee! :D

Thanks for stopping by to marvel at the mess, hope you're having a fab WOYWW.

11 comments:

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

If you could see my desk, you would think yours is immaculate. Mine is knee deep in Christmas stuff of all kinds.

Deb said...

that is a pretty little notecard!
Happy WOYWW! Debxx

JoZart Designs said...

Well I am marvelling at the mess... .great one deserving a Mess Oscar but it's all OK if you are making stuff!
Love JoZArty x

Helen said...

I don't think I could tell if Christmas was in progress here.... but I love it anyway!

Ann B said...

Ooh, a stamp tower, not seen one of those before and I spy wine glasses, no wonder your desk is a mess (in a nice way of course). Love the notelet

Inkypinkycraft said...

I love desks full of crafty things, they make e smile,happy beater woyww. Trace x

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Pretty notecard and a very busy, creative looking desk:)

Julia Dunnit said...

I think you still have room to push back, so as yet, I wouldn't be clearing up! Now - that little wine glass at the back containing pink flowers...is it that exactly or is it something else??!!

Bridget Larsen said...

Yes scary but Christmas is around the corner and why do we all get caught out when Christmas is always 12 months away and before you know it. its upon us and we have not prepared LOL
Bridget#2

shazsilverwolf said...

Loving the desk, gald I'm not the only one still to start Christmas cards, lol.sorry I'm late, again(!)

Anne said...

Lovely creative looking desk. The little note card is cute. Anne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...