Wednesday 7 September 2011

WOYWW - 7 September 2011

A late entry from me today as the girls actually let me have a lie-in this morning! Good job too, as I stayed up a bit too late last night having gotten involved in an intensive crafting session. Here's a peek at the aftermath:


And here's a sneaky peek at what I was creating (can't share it yet):



The craft pit is once again in rather dire need to tidying but it's very unlikely it's gonna happen any time soon. I've got a bunch of deadlines this month so crafting must take priority over tidying - what a shame! :lol: So I'll be continuing with the "push the mess back/to the sides" method of tidying until I actually physically run out of enough clear(ish) desk space in which to create anything! :D Oh and the mess will be added to tomorrow as I've had confirmation today that my SU order has shipped and is due for delivery tomorrow... more goodies to play with! Hurrah! :)

Thanks for stopping by on your journey around the WOYWW desks. Please do leave a comment to say hi.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the sneak peek ;) I'm excited about your SU goodies, can't wait to see what you make with them! Xxx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

What a tease you are!! Love the close ups of your work, pretty colours and details! have fun with your new stash :D xx

jude said...

Love the look of your sneak peek those colours arelush together.Enjoy your SU goodies always love getting mine.Have fun and happy woyww
hugs judex6

CRAFTY WOMBLE said...

Surely it is useful things to hand rather than untidy aftermath?!

Steph said...

I love your tower of distress inks! Enjoy playing with your new goodies when they arrive :)

Helen said...

Great looking work you're sneaking peaks for!

Crafting Time said...

That looks an interesting sneaky peak!You certainly have lots of goodies on your desk to work with.
I am a new follower of your blog, if you have a few spare minutes please pop over and say hello I came across you via WOYWW.
Helen x

Neet said...

That looks nice and interesting - love the colours you are using. Waitng for the reveal! Loved your "aftermath" shot - reminds me of my desk so often.
You have plenty of time to send in your butterflies - until next Spring I think. Thanks for sharing and visiting me - Hugs, Neet #4

HeARTworks said...

Very pretty...what we can see of it! patsy

Elizabeth said...

Busy desk - got a chuckle at you calling it the 'craft pit' and I can't believe you are going to meet David Tennant - I'm sooooo jealous :) Hopefully, you will tell all after the event. Elizabeth x #50

peggy aplSEEDS said...

the colors and details of the project you're working on look lovely. even if you don't tidy up it's ok cuz you're getting your projects done. my desk is messy even without the projects!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...