Tuesday 26 July 2011

A Week in the Life - Monday

So, anyone else doing Ali Edward's A Week in the Life project?

I've decided to have a go and so I've popped out shopping today for a few bits - a file folder, some page protectors, a little notebook etc - and I've spent the day snapping photos of everything that moves.. or doesn't! :lol:

So I thought I'd share a few of them here - random snippets of my life today (well.. *looks at clock*.. technically yesterday now! :lol:):


*sigh* Here we go again with Blogger rotating photos! Grrr...











I've taken far too many photos and scribbled copious notes and it's going to be quite a task to decide which photos to include and what to do for the journalling. But I'm enjoying the process. :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Gosh, what a busy day and, yes, you've taken way to many photos for the project but aren't they great. Love the insight into your hectic life - when do you find time to craft!! Elizabeth x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...