Monday 11 July 2011

"Bee-lated" Birthday Card

I needed to make a birthday card for my cousin as I missed her birthday while I was on holiday in France. By happy coincidence, I wanted to use my new Kraftin Kimmie stamp... and when I looked at the image, deciding how to colour it in, the stripy arms and legs put me in mind of a bee... and that made me think of a perfect sentiment for the card - "Happy Bee-lated Birthday!" :lol:

Yes, I know. It's cheesy. I don't care. :D

Anyhow, this was the result:


I loved this stamp - it's not my usual style but it's such a cute, fun, image and she looks great when coloured in.

I'm entering this card for challenges at the Passion for ProMarkers blog and Sir Stampalot Challenge blog. :)

5 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Oh this is such fun! Thank you for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

Tracy said...

Fab card Ali. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy. x

Sarah-Jane said...

Great card xx

brenda said...

What a very pretty card Ali.

Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot challenge this month and good luck.

B x

chris said...

love it,the yellow looks great, will have to have a go its not a colour I use.
Thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge hugs Chris xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...