Thursday 5 May 2011

Wow! Twice in one month!!

I can't believe it! I've had another card published in a craft magazine this month! :)

I went supermarket shopping today and, as usual, couldn't resist browsing the craft magazines and I decided to get Papercraft Essentials. Got home and was flicking through the magazine and out of the blue, there on one of the reader's gallery pages, was another of my cards!




Papercraft Essentials is published by the same company who do Simply Cards & Papercraft and the card is another one of the three that I sent in to their cardmaker of the year competition last year.

Am so amazed and excited to have been published in two magazines in the space of one month! It's immensely gratifying to think that they think enough of my work to want to feature two of my cards. :)

5 comments:

fatmonica said...

Deja vu!Congratulations again!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

yay well done

Virginia said...

Ah what a fabulous find - the card is gorgeous!

airing cupboard crafts said...

Congratulations x

Spyder said...

Well done you! I opened Papercraft Essentials once to find two of my cards in there that had been in the gallery. It took me a sceond,thinking, ohoo they look just like my cards! (and they were) Well done again
(Lyn)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...