Tuesday 31 May 2011

Apologies...

..to my fellow WOYWWers and the bloggers on my reading list...

...I have been trying desperately to comment on your blogs, but flipping Blogger won't let me!! Despite the fact that I am signed in, whenever I go to someone else's blog, the page opens and I'm not logged in on that page and when I try to comment and choose my Google profile, it takes me back to the Google login page and when I log in it redirects me to the page I was trying to comment on.... and I'm not logged in again! And repeat. And repeat. Ad infinitum.

Grrrrr.

So I'm sorry. I can't comment but rest assured I am reading! And fuming! *sigh*

1 comment:

fatmonica said...

I was like that until yesterday when it suddenly let me comment again.Hope it's your turn soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...