Wednesday 16 February 2011

WOYWW 16 February 2011

Another Wednesday, another tour around the desks of crafters all over the world! If you're new to WOYWW/wondering what it's all about, take a look at Julia's Stamping Ground blog for the full list of workdesks to peek at! :)

So what's on my desk this week? Ummm... a mess! (Again! :lol:)


I went out to my local craft group last night (as per usual achieved lots of chatting but very little actual crafting! :lol:) and when I got home I deposited my cropping supplies on the desk... and there they remain, along with the acumulated debris of a few weeks' worth of crafting.

In short... I badly need to tidy!

Am going to try and blitz the place tonight as it's pretty much reached critical mass now whereby I need to tidy before I can do any crafting! :lol:

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the brief peek at the chaos that is my craft room! :)

14 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

I think mine needs it more than yours, thanks for the peek

Unknown said...

Mine looked like that last week! Thanks for sharing your pic.
Dee #94

Elizabeth said...

Well, Ali, mine doesn't look much better to be honest and I don't even have the excuse that I was out last nigh :( Like you I need to take a bit of time to tidy up before moving on to the next project. Elizabeth x #61

Susanne said...

I think chatting is essential to crafting myself. Sounds like fun. S #106

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

When you have finishe "blitzing" yours, can you come round and do mine please???

Andrea.xx

jude said...

Well i have just completed my craftroom took everything out started from scratch took nearly 2weeks but hey ho now finished!So i shall send the WOYWWER elves to help you tidy!Have fun on this wednesday and with your tidy up!
hugs judex22

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh I do that - spend ages packing and choosing and then get next to nothing done and then take ages to unpack and sort out - all the time driving myself mad....crazy! Wht's all the sliced up black and white for? What have I missed?!

Karen said...

I always seem to spend time chatting at crops as well, although it is always good to catch up with friends!
Have a lovely day,
Karen #59

Ali said...

Wht's all the sliced up black and white for? What have I missed?!

The sliced up black and white paper is remnants from my Valentine's project (see my previous blog entry). :)

Anonymous said...

I couldn't go to a crop or whatever they are, I just wouldn't know what to take with me and what to leave!! Some of the women over here have rolling totes as big as a large suitcase!!

Hugs
Brenda 100

shazsilverwolf said...

Love the desk- just how I like to work! Shaz, #131

okienurse said...

Nice desk. I love going to crops and socializing but rarely get everything done. Looks like everything is right where it needs to be to finish the work from last night! Thanks for sharing.
Vickie #30

Ciara said...

That paper trimmer looks like it's levitating!!! Your desk never looks as messy as you make out, you know!

Nicky said...

Never been brave enough to go to a crop - have fun finding space on your desk to craft lol ~ Nicky no.6

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...